The 3 FreedomsGaining control of these three areas of your business isn’t just some mirage in the distance; it’s a completely attainable goal that’s essential to finding the freedom you deserve in your business. In this episode, we’re joined by my very good friend and Freedom Club coach, Ralph Watkins. Ralph and I break down the specifics to creating freedom within your business to give you a new perspective on what success really looks like. Go here to listen right now at: (Get it on iTunes here or Download it here) Here’s a glance at what Carl and Ralph discuss in this episode:
- 3 types of Freedom: Time, Financial, and Relationship
- Creating balance by setting new standards
- The key to creating a sustainable business
- The importance of having an abundance mentality
- Applying Parkinson’s Law to increase productivity
- And much more!!
You can close MORE loans while working LESS hours
Want to see how it’s done?
In this episode, we’re joined by Darren Copeland, one of my personal clients out of Kansas City, Missouri. After joining The Freedom Club and putting in place the strategies and systems we teach, Darren saw a 400% increase in his business. Not only is Darren closing a steady stream of loans each month, but he’s doing it while working a 35 hour work week!
Here’s a sampling of some of what Carl and Darren discuss in this episode:
- The importance of letting go to move forward
- The Daily Success Plan (DSP)
- Team structure and responsibilities
- Darren’s Plug and Play System
- The key to building genuine relationships with agents
- And much more!!
Getting rid of the craziness…
When it comes to hiring an assistant, these are the three most common excuses I hear from LO’s:
1. “I only close 10 (or less) a year now. I can’t afford to hire an assistant.”
2. “My company won’t hire an assistant for me until I close X amount of loans a month.”
3. “An assistant would be nice, but I can manage on my own.”
Here’s the thing – No matter where you’re at in your business, you need help. Honestly, you can’t afford to NOT have help.
On a consistent basis with the loan officers I coach, I see their businesses double within 12 months (usually way less than that) from hiring a talented assistant who frees them up to concentrate on high pay-off activities to secure a constant flow of business.
In this episode, we brought back my good friend and Freedom Club coach, Ralph Watkins. Ralph has a knack for finding and utilizing assistants, and he’s here to walk us through the entire process!
Here’s a sampling of some of what Carl and Ralph discuss in this episode:
- The mindset for successful team building
- How to close more loans while working less
- A list of tasks your assistant should do
- Investing ahead to create continual growth
- How to establish an accountability dynamic
- And much more!!
Beware the LO Roller Coaster…
Do you have a month where you’re on fire and closing an amazing amount of loans, and then the next month the number of loans you close drops drastically and you can’t figure out why?
If that sounds like you, chances are you’re on what we like to call the “loan officer roller coaster.” In other words, you bring in new business, and then get stuck in the minutia of the loan process which takes you away from doing the activities that brought in the loans during the month you were on fire and smashing it.
It’s easier than you think to unbuckle your seatbelt and get off of the “loan officer roller coaster,” but there are specific exercises and steps to take to create clarity and stability within in your business. To chat about how to do just that, we’re joined by Ralph Watkins who specializes in coaching loan professionals around the country on this exact topic!
These Things May Be Holding You Back From Closing More Loans
Do you find yourself stuck at a plateau of 5 loans a month, or perhaps 10 loans per month, or maybe you have been stuck at 15 loans per month and you are ready to bust through to the next level?
In this episode, you’ll see those things that may have been holding you back for the mortgage business you truly deserve.
If you have questions about this topic, set up a free strategy call with one of our coaches at loanofficerfreedom.com/strategycallrequest