Managing The StressIn this episode, Brady Webb chats with us about how he unwinds before his day even begins, which has helped him see impressive growth in his business while keeping his stress down. Brady’s 3 Steps to less stress:
- He goes to the gym first thing in the morning, 30-45 minutes max.
- He has a team in place at the office to solve the daily minutia.
- He is closing more loans, which actually gives him less stress.
An Actual Plan For Your Epic 2018
In this much anticipated episode, Eddie Fooshang will walk you through how to put together an epic plan.
Most loan officers do the ol’ “I’m going to double my business” kind of thing with no actual plan, so of course it doesn’t work out year after year.
This episode will put an end to the madness and put you on your journey of awesomeness!
After listening, schedule your complimentary strategy call to get even more scripts and a detailed step by step plan mapped out just for you at www.LoanOfficerStrategyCall.com
How To Build A Team For Ultimate Growth
If I could only tell you one thing to help you grow your biz, it’s this: Don’t buy into the myth that YOU have to be the one who does everything from lead gen to locking the deal to chasing docs to be able to successfully close the deal, ensure top notch customer service, and keep your referral partners happy.
Carl White and Brian Heckman dive into part 2 of Brian’s business model to give you a 360 degree view of how Brian set up his A-team! As a producing branch manager, Brian has fine-tuned his business model to allow his LOs to do what they do best – sell – and not get caught up in the minutia of the loan process.
By putting key positions into play, Brian’s business flourishes year-round (even during the “slow months” of the year) with a streamlined loan process that closes loans AHEAD of schedule (which his clients and referral partners love)!
Here’s a taste of what Carl and Brian discuss in this episode:
- Mindset: The evolution of a loan officer
- Dividing sales activities and fulfillment activities
- Team roles and responsibilities mapped out
- Knowing what’s in your wheelhouse for delegation
- How to create complete clarity within a team structure
5 Strategies For Maximizing Realtor Referrals
Dave is the Founder of Mortgage Coach, and has over twenty-seven years of experience as a mortgage executive, business leader, and mobile technology pioneer. As a mortgage industry leader, Dave has been a speaker at many major industry events, and before Mortgage Coach, Dave was one of the nation’s top loan originators and President of a national mortgage company.
Here’s a taste of what Carl and Dave discuss in this episode:
- Dave’s 5 strategies for increasing referrals into closed loans
- Taking referrals and converting them into clients for life
- How to create a competitive advantage in your local market
- Figuring out what is hot in your market and “productizing” that angle
- How to get even more referrals from your current realtor partners
Click Here for a copy of the full article that is mentioned in this episode.
For more information about Dave Savage and his services, go to MortgageCoach.com
How to Triple Your Business as a Brand New LO
New to the mortgage biz and having a hard time getting ramped up to the level of production you’d like to be at?
On the next #1 rated podcast for LOs, Carl White is joined by Eddie Fooshang, an LO out of Houston, TX who went from closing 1-2 loans per month 2 years ago when he first started in the mortgage biz to currently closing 12-14 loans per month!
Eddie is going to share exactly what he did to create the business of his dreams – including the pivotal moves he made that boosted his biz (so you can swipe them and put them into action!), the biggest mistakes he made that cost him time and money (so you can avoid doing them!), and the key elements that enabled him to create an ever growing mortgage biz (a complete game changer for a new LO fresh out the gate!).
Here’s a taste of what Carl and Eddie discuss in this episode:
- Creating an identity for success
- Reverse engineering your goals to create a plan of action
- Tips for expanding your biz – what to avoid & what to focus on
- How to build relationships with top agents when you’re brand new to the biz
- How to build a network of realtors by doing 3 things consistently
How to Create Time Freedom in Your Business
Nights and weekends (AKA “me” time) – That sacred time you get where you can choose to do whatever you want with whoever you want, unwind, and recharge your batteries so you’re on your A game for the work week ahead.
But, as we all know when it comes to the mortgage biz, preapproval letters don’t take nights and weekends off and to keep our clients and agents happy, it’s imperative to make sure they have those letters when they need them.
On the next #1 rated podcast for LOs, Carl White is joined by Jerry Williams, a seasoned LO out of Dallas, Texas who used to struggle with balancing staying present during nights and weekends due to having to generate preapproval letters at random times and on short notice. Jerry shares his ground breaking solution that not only changed his life and business, but enabled his agents to have access to the letters whenever they need them (while Jerry is off enjoying his “me” time)!
Here’s a taste of what Carl and Jerry discuss in this episode:
•The main problem loan officers face and a killer solution for it
•Creating balance between work and home life
•How to eliminate being your own bottleneck
•A tool that allows the borrows to be empowered around the numbers
•Preventing mistakes and enabling agents to be in control
Go to Steadkey.com/signup to get a 30 day free trial
The Secret Weapon
How would you like to know every time one of your past clients is looking to get a new mortgage… automatically?
In this episode, you’ll see a super stealth tool that Carl is setting up in his own branch that is just way too cool for him not to share it with you.
Carl White interviews James Borden, a Mortgage Client Retention Strategist from RetainYourClient.com. James details his solution for not letting any past clients slip through the cracks to help you become their lender for life!
Here’s a taste of what Carl and James discuss in this episode:
- A clever way to stay in front of your past clients
- Scripts for recapturing past clients
- How to get a 30%-60% conversion rate when following up with past clients
- The importance of brand recognition in the mortgage industry
- Why avoiding making phone calls will cost you in the long run
To check out the ins and outs of how this system works visit RetainYourClient.com
How to Jump-Start Your Career as a Brand New LO
As a brand new LO, breaking into the mortgage biz can be a daunting and sometimes downright frustrating endeavor – What do you do first? How do you get the “in” you’re looking for with a company? How do you set yourself apart from all the other newbies trying to break into the biz?
On the flip side – Branch managers are constantly faced with the decision to hire seasoned LOs or newbies fresh out the gate. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, but knowing what those are and how to prepare for them is the key to building a profitable branch.
On the next #1 rated podcast for LOs, Frank Garay from The National Real Estate Post and Carl White discuss this ins and outs of breaking into the Mortgage Biz as brand new LO and give you an inside look from a Branch Manager’s perceptive when it comes to acquiring and hiring new talent!
Here’s a taste of what Carl and Frank discuss in this episode:
- How to break into the biz as a brand new LO
- Building a foundation to gain an advantage over the competition
- The pros and cons of hiring seasoned LOs vs newbies
- Training newbies – putting in the time to see results
- Having “skin in the game” to build for the future
Check out Frank’s New Loan Officer University NewLoanOfficerU.com
Top Producing LO Shares His Success Secrets with Craig Bland
On the next #1 rated podcast for LOs, you’ll get an inside look at what Craig Bland’s team did to catapult their business forward and secure a steady stream of referrals rolling in. Craig dives into the ins and outs of his business model and shares helpful tidbits that you can immediately plug into your business to see even more success!
Here’s a taste of what Carl and Craig discuss in this episode:
- How to free up your time and avoid getting caught in the minutia
- Crucial roles for team building and business growth
- The art of letting go and adapting a new mindset
- Scripting for new clients and delegating 1003s
- How to build relationships with agents – the dos and dont’s
“Fishing for Whales” – How to Approach Working with Top Agents
When it comes to working with tops agents, why is it that some LOs successfully build solid referral partner relationships while others can’t seem to get a foot in the door?
In this episode of the #1 rated podcast for LOs, Carl White and Ralph Watkins show you a “behind the scenes” look at what they do to not only build relationships with top agents, but ensure they get consistent referrals from them time after time!
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
• How to qualify agents for optimal results
• Tips for building relationships that produce referrals
• The mindset behind overcoming the fear of rejection
• Co-marketing with agents — when is it a good match?
• The 3 actions that create a loyalty dynamic with top agents