How The Top Performers In The Industry Do It
Why some loan officers are having their best month ever while others are going out of business?
On this edition of Loan Officer Freedom, the #1 Podcast for Loan Officers in the world, we are joined by Vince Ingui, SVP Retail Branch Sales at Annie-Mac out of New Jersey.
I recently went to their yearly sales meeting and was able to observe some of the top performers in the business. So what are Vince’s top performers doing? If you are struggling, what can you do to start turning thing around? We talk about just that – What top performers are doing, how to turn things around, and how to cope with low inventory.
In this episode, Vince and Carl discuss:
- The importance of connecting with your clients
- How Vince’s company uses time-blocking
- Giving value to agents to differentiate yourself
- That with the right systems and processes in place, you can be successful in this industry
- How it’s not the most charismatic person that’s the most successful, it’s the one that consistently gets it done
- What you can do if you are struggling right now
- How to cope with a low inventory
- How offering renovation loans can enhance your business
About Our Guest:
SVP Retail Branch Sales
Vince Ingui is the SVP Retail Branch Sales at Annie-Mac in New Jersey. He has also been a regularly featured mortgage expert in multiple television, radio, print and digital media publications.