Ever wonder what mindset you need when reaching for the two-comma club? On this episode of Loan Officer Freedom, the #1 podcast worldwide for loan officers, I talk to my friend and fellow Freedom Club member, Matt Vance, based out of Bedford, NH, about his mindset he has developed for his mortgage business success.
Matt brings us along his journey of how the shift started and what changes contributed to now making sure he never works more than 30-35 hours per week.
There are many factors that Matt talks about for how he feels lighter and liberated by working even less hours to reach the million dollar, aka, double comma club. Here’s a few:
- Consistent mortgage coaching
- Being proactive in making “gratitude calls”
- Uncovering what your realtor partners need from loan officers
- Pinpointing when the team needs growth
- Finding what he is best at and the most profitable and delegates the rest
If you’re ready to increase production in your mortgage business by implementing these same proven strategies, let’s connect 1:1. Click here to schedule your complimentary call.